How can you get things done when you are being pulled in different directions? How can you make time for family, work, friends and other interests?
Managing time can be a challenge, so here are a few pointers that have been helpful to my coaching clients over the past few years. I hope they help you achieve what you want to achieve:
- Do something now. However small,action breeds more action
- Break down bigprojects into smaller, achievable-sized steps
- Say ‘no’ when necessary. You can’t keep everybody happy. Take control to achieve what you want
- Do the mostimportant andchallengingthing in your day first
- Review your to-do list every day. Set achievable deadlines
- Set time aside to answer your emails and calls when you choose
- Work when you are at your best. Are you an early bird or night owl?
- Clear your mental and physical space tofocus and be more productive. Clear your…
View original post 57 more words